Help BreastfeedLA achieve our mission as we strive to improve the health and well being of babies and families in our community.
Your contribution makes the following possible:
- Professional lactation continuing education seminars
- Expert technical assistance to help hospitals achieve the Baby-Friendly designation
- 27 hospitals in LA County achieved Baby-Friendly destination since 2005
- Support for workplaces as they implement Lactation Accommodation policies
- Free sample policies & toolkit available on our website
- Advocacy at the local, state, and national levels
- The Breastfeeding Resource Directory – lactation services for parents
- The “Bee” – free email newsletter
- Networking activities at BreastfeedLA Community Meetings
Your tax-deductible gift makes a difference.
Yes! I want to help improve the health and well being of babies and families in our community.
Other ways to donate
|Do you work for a large corporation that offers matched “corporate giving”?Use Charity Navigator’s “Guide to Giving in the Workplace” to help set up tax deductible annual or monthly contributions!|
|Include BreastfeedLA in your will. Contact us for more information about making a bequest. Info@BreastfeedLA.org|
|You can also contribute to BreastfeedLA through iGive.com1) Go to www.igive.com 2) “Find Cause” 3) “Breastfeeding Task Force of Greater Los Angeles (Irwindale, California)”|
|Sign up on Amazon Smile to donate to BFLA https://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-4861413|