A Guide for You and Your Baby
This cost-effective, prenatal breastfeeding education curriculum is a simple, easy to use tool to educate mothers on the benefits of breastfeeding.
- Timely, targeted, effective prenatal education assists parents to make informed choices about breastfeeding.
- Curriculum includes a set of easy-to-understand, mini lessons tailored to each prenatal visit
- Step 3 of the Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative: inform all pregnant women about the benefits and management of breastfeeding.
- Simple, easy to read, efficient curriculum, perfect for a busy clinic!
Available in English, Spanish and Chinese. Korean and Vietnamese, Coming Soon!
To purchase, please click on the link below, complete the form and return it to us. Then click on the Buy Now button in your desired language, select the quantity and complete your payment.
- 1 CD – high resolution printer-ready file of booklet and provider talking points
- 1 Spiral bound laminated, durable booklet
- Printer ready masters of provider talking points
- Curriculum Guide